Emirates Palace Football Tournament
Dr. Firas 3rd Football Tournament 2016 Terms & conditions:
- Registration must be done by each company – it is not possible to register as an individual
- All participants must register to play in Dr. Firas Football Tournament (all registration must be done with Hussain Hijazi / firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Teams must consist of a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 11 players.
- A ‘Captains Briefing’ will take place on 25th March 2016 at exactly 11AM on the site. At this briefing, full Tournament information and schedules will be communicated to team captains and team kit’s distributed.
- Participants must be 30 years old and above.
- All matches will be played outdoors bitch at Emirates Palace from 1pm – 8pm.
- Changing facilities will be available on site.
- First aid kit will be available at the Tournament.
- Dr. Firas will take no responsibility over lost or stolen items at the Dr. Firas Football Tournament. Dr. Firas is neither responsible nor liable for any harm or injuries to players during the Dr. Firas Football Tournament. By registering to play in Dr. Firas Football Tournament the participants are deemed to have accepted such exclusion of liability.
- Suitable outdoor-football shoes/shin guard must be worn for all matches. Shirts, shorts and socks for the game will be provided by Dr. Firas, all participants are responsible for bringing suitable footwear in order to participate in matches on a natural grass.
- UAE FA referees will officiate the matches and their decisions are final.
- Friends and family are welcome to attend the Dr. Firas Football Tournament, as spectators only.
- Each of the participants agrees to grant Dr. Firas team the full, perpetual, royalty free right to use its name, images and/or pictures in connection with the Tournaments where the participant may appear, for the promotion of the Tournaments and other Dr. Firas promotional and media activities.
TO REGISTER : CLICK HERE
Facebook Link: Click Here